Friday, March 27, 2009
Jessica Drossin Illumination Textures
Illumination Textures are different from my other packs in a couple of ways. While there are 25 unique, high resolution textures as in Texture Packs 1-4, Illuminations also offers a second take on each texture by having it available in both warm and cool tones* for a total of 50 textures.
These textures are available for $35 USD.
Most textures in the Illuminations pack were created with new texture users in mind -- I created simpler, less contrasty interiors and easy-to-integrate tones. Seasoned texture users will enjoy them because they pop color and contrast but are simple enough to use that they don't take a lot of time to tweak. These textures will work well for softer subject matter - boudoir, newborn and families.
• All texture files are high-resolution jpegs sized at 40x60 inches at 72 dpi.
• Files work with Elements, Photoshop, and GIMP (a free editing program, click here to check it out). The PDF tutorial included with the textures only specifically addresses Photoshop users. For tutorials demonstrating Elements, GIMP and Photoshop, see my Video Tutorials section.
• Payment is required via Paypal or a credit card. Once your payment clears, you will automatically be redirected to a site where you can download your textures.
• The files come compressed in .zip format. There are many free unzip programs for both Mac & Windows that will allow you to expand the files once they've been downloaded.
• For tutorials demonstrating Elements, GIMP and Photoshop, see my Video Tutorials section.
*There is ONE exception to this, Star Spangled is only offered in one tone but also appears with one softened texture version called Star Spangled Blur.
Posted by Site Administrator at 10:08 PM