Sunday, July 4, 2010
Texture Pack Three
Over the past two years, I've worked on creating my own textures. Utilizing textures is huge part of my work flow -- they help me to create depth, color variation and overall visual interest. I'm a big believer in keeping a lot of different textures on hand as the right texture can really take a photo to the next level.
• I am offering the licensed use of 25+ of my favorite textures for $28 USD.
• All texture files are high-resolution jpegs sized at 40x60 inches at 72 dpi.
• Files work with Elements, Photoshop, and GIMP (a free editing program, click here to check it out). The PDF tutorial included with the textures only specifically addresses Photoshop users. For tutorials demonstrating Elements, GIMP and Photoshop, see my Video Tutorials section.
• Payment is required via Paypal or a credit card. Once your payment clears, you will automatically be redirected to a site where you can download your textures.
• The files come compressed in .zip format. There are many free unzip programs for both Mac & Windows that will allow you to expand the files once they've been downloaded.
• For tutorials demonstrating Elements, GIMP and Photoshop, see my Video Tutorials section.