Thursday, August 29, 2013

Celebrating Facebook's New Promotions Policy

I'm so excited Facebook has made it easier to run promotions!  To celebrate, I've decided to randomly select three lucky individuals to receive any non-bundle product of their choice.  All fans had to do was leave a comment on my FB post and tell me which product they'd like to receive, and then I used a random number generator to select the winners.  Yay free stuff!

And the winners are . . . . 

Tinajayne Bosland

Tina Ebert 

Leslie Carson 


 Congratulations, ladies!
 In order to claim your prize, you must contact my assistant Melissa at assistant@jessicadrossin.com and tell her which (non-bundle) pack to send you.  Thanks to all who participated!  

*Important Note:  If you haven't done so already, make sure to add me to your notifications (hover your cursor over the "Like" button) so that you don't miss any future opportunities!  



No comments:

Post a Comment