Monday, April 4, 2011
JD Illumination Textures, Vol. 1
JD Illumination Textures are different from my other packs in a couple of ways. While there are 25 unique, high resolution textures as in Texture Packs 1-4, Illuminations also offer a second take on each texture by having it available in both warm and cool tones* for a total of 50 textures.
These textures are available for $35 USD.
Most textures in the JD Illumination Texture pack were created with new texture users in mind -- I created simpler, less contrasty interiors and easy-to-integrate tones. Seasoned texture users will enjoy them because they pop color and contrast but are simple enough to use that they don't take a lot of time to tweak. These textures will work well for softer subject matter - boudoir, newborn and families.
To see 1/2 of the textures (I picked some warm versions, some cool versions) please click here.
• All textures are high resolution, 60 x 40 inches at 72 dpi.
• IMPORTANT: All textures are standard jpeg files that will work with both Adobe Photoshop and Elements (all versions of both programs). My textures will ALSO work with the FREE program GIMP. Here is a link to download it & a link to see the tutorial. My textures will NOT work with Lightroom, Picnic or any other photo editing programs.
• Payment is required via Paypal and once your payment clears, you will automatically be redirected to a site where you can download your textures.
• The files come compressed in .zip format. There are many free unzip programs for both Mac & Windows that will allow you to expand the files once they've been downloaded.
• A basic tutorial is included with your purchase in PDF format. You can also watch my video tutorials for Elements, Photoshop, and GIMP.
*There is ONE exception to this, Star Spangled is only offered in one tone but also appears with one softened texture version called Star Spangled Blur.