Tuesday, November 6, 2001

Halloween / October Magic :)

I'm a little late (sorry, life is crazy over here right now as I'm sure it is for you too) but I wanted to share some of the amazing Halloween / October themed photography shared on my page over the past two weeks. This is by no means all the photos, and I do apologize to those who posted images I wasn't able to include -- I loved them all but I did need to narrow it down as there were many, many great pics put up. I also didn't include some of the more graphic photo interpretations -- not because I don't like them -- just because my kids see this page and I wanted to keep the content a bit tamer... :)

Thank you all so much for adding these creative works to my wall :)

I'd love to open November up for a theme as well: "I'm thankful for...."










 





 











 







 


1 comment: