For the month of November, we are going to attempt to run the contest on the JD Textures Timeline. This will allow users to link directly to their photos. It will also (hopefully) eliminate issues with color and edits that occurred when we were using the 3rd Party Application to host the contest.
To submit a photo in the Contest for Prize Consideration, please do the following:
1) Watermark your photo.
2) Size your photo to 1200 pixels wide.
3) Email the photo to email@example.com PRECISELY this way:
- Attach your photo
- Put the TITLE of your image in the SUBJECT line of the e-mail
- In the body of your e-mail, list the JD products you used in the image and your name.
Nothing more, nothing less, please. This will speed up the posting process.
5) You do not have to use a JD Product to participate or be awarded an Honorable Mention. But to be considered for one of the prize packages, you will need to integrate at least one JD Product. Free textures offered on the JD Textures page will qualify.
6) Contestants who email me will automatically be considered for an Honorable Mention. If for some reason, you do NOT wish to have your image placed on my blog, please inform me in your email, along with your photo, at the time of submission.
7) Substitutions or changes to submitted will be done if possible, but cannot be guaranteed.
8) UPDATE: Sorry but we can only count one comment per voter.
9) UPDATE: As with previous contests, only one image per participant.
1) Photos will be accepted from Monday, November 18th at midnight through
Friday, November 22nd, 5:00 p.m. PST.
2) Voting may begin as soon as images are placed into the Contest Photo Album.
3) Comments = 2 Votes. Likes = One Vote.
4) Winners will be announced on Monday, November 25th.
5) Winners will be notified via email, blog and Facebook.
1) TWO Matching Prizes will be awarded: 1 for the popular vote winner, 1 for the Judge's Choice.
2) Prizes for the month of September will consist of 1) $50 Gift Certificate to Amazon, 2) $150 Gift Certificate for any JD Product (Textures, Actions, or Overlays).
1) Contestants must agree to a complete release of Facebook for any liability in the contest administration.
2) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
3) There are no age or residency restrictions. Anyone who has email and is able to download digital products or place digital orders is welcome to participate.